Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Stupid practical Joke

Today the traffic in El-Gizah especially the Dokki-Mohendissn area was terrible ,in other words sucks and a terrible traffic jam ,some people I know got stuck in traffic for a whole hour.
It was as if we were on Thursday ,no one knows the reason
I thought may be because some V.I.P jerk visiting some place in the area " I was stuck in this traffic jam "
and now I know why
Some jerk seems to me a student who hates his school ,called the Egyptian police to inform them that there is a bomb in the Deutsche School in Dokki !!!
already the Deutsche school is in a busy part of town "for those who know the map of Dokki and Giza will understand what I mean"
it turned out there is no bomb or any terrorist act except some stupid phone call from some loser.
Stupid practical joke :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.