Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Samra who is playing with fire : Muslims and Christians in Egypt 2

You know The movie 'Samra' ,the black and white movie starring late Tahia Karioka with the famous Quota in it 'You are playing with fire ,Samra'
You may wonder why I chose this strange title to post that will continue my discussion about the conditions of Muslims and Christians in Egypt , this is my second part, to check my first part go here
To say the truth as I am fasting right now ,in the last couple of days I wasn't ready or even had the time to complete discussing this important subject but things and events made again open the door another time
First I want to correct something El-Nazm Elhamony was made only in 19 centuries , it is modern one , didn't have any connection during the Islamic and Arabic rule
Second The events which forced me to return back to this mines field are the clashes that happened in Alexandria ,when 4 students went to the Mosque in Mohram Bak with a CD , this CD on it was a play presented by a nearby Church , The play they said insulted Prophet Mohammed PBUH and so you can imagine the Muslim feelings , got angry , and without go in to many details ,the night ending with a human siege around the nearby Church and of course the Police forces came and stopped this siege, I am sorry I don't recall the names ,Ramadan effect
Newspapers since then opposition and independent began to publish the story , the governmental newspapers are in another planet as Usual ,not surprised by this
The Osobo owned by Mustafa Bakry took the muslim stand and to stay the truth sometimes I feel there is some kind of hate especially after journalists from El-osobo were beaten in the coverage in Wafa , the priest's wife crisis in the riots
El-fagr I felt defended the Christian church in Mohram Bak and the play , and read my words ,I felt it is my own interpretation
and today came El-dostor ,my favorite newspaper ever ,and of course I will be biased to it , as strangely some points in its coverage I reached to it with my simple understanding ,It is not with or against , it brought the truth and it was the only newspaper to show the contents of the play too , go and buy it
I talk too much I know but wait don't go now
I will start where I stopped last time about the oppression of Egyptian Christian in Egypt
When this talk started about oppression and hatred , Do you remember ? When the first clash between Muslims and Christian started ?
It was during the seventies ,I wasn't born yet ,but surely some of you have lived these days
Despite My love to Anwar el-Sadaat ,and my belief that he was a great politician yet he didn't calculate it well this time
Not only Clashes, but the radical Islamic groups ,and the Clash between Pope Shnouda and El-Sadat ended as you know
all helped in creating the nucleus of problem ,a divesting one if it gets larger and larger , till now I haven't meet an orthodox Christian who doesn't hate El-sadat even those who didn't live his days .
So who made it , the Muslims or the regime , it is different , it is the regime which wanted to fulfill some kind of policy with a specific way ,a wrong
then Came Mubarak with the problems of the Islamic groups in southern Egypt ...Etc ,I will speak later these Islamic group but wait as it is just like Puzzle game
Now there are strange claims that the regimes in Egypt are radical , well it is true it is radical in Dictatorship not in religion
For quiet a time everything was fine till the Scandal of This monk , and his images in El-Midan as far as I remember,by the way I got this Issue from this newpaper , and I read it , and as a muslim I disapprove publishing the images under any name or any topic
This Newspaper is tabloid ,and is supported by the government as I believe to make noise on anyone of its enemies
Not to mention that one of its editorial stuff called Salah Mubarak ,may be he is not a relative to Mubarak but in these circumstances accusation already there
I don't have any doubts that the government played this dirty game
some of you will say why ?
well I believe in some strange idea but go with me in it ,you won't lose anything
Do you know Kafaya ? Of course you do if you are Egyptian
Do you see the picture of George Isaac with Mohammed Abd El-quds ? What do you feel ?
it is same like the image of the Egyptian people in 1919 revolution when Priest preached in Mosques and Shekihs preached in Churches
Did u get hint of what I am trying to say
The government is using the old British policy Divide Conquer and that's why it plays with fire
not only the Government ,but let's speak seriously and I am not laughing when I say some alien forces may got some benefits for the current conditions , of course I am not saying the Alien forces fomr outer Space
People What the Chirstians suffer from in Egypt also the Muslims suffer from it is the regime and the government
The talk is not finished yet

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that the country may have a hand in that but sometimes i feel that is still a far possibility, they will be then starting something they can't end

    yet our beloved government had no impossible, they proved they can do any thing it takes to stay in control

    Actually, I don't care much if the government has a hand in that or not, what i do care is for the sick minds from both sides that take the flame and spread it all the way, those sick minds are biased by their very narrow loyalty to some party or religion and it is aweful they are moved by princibles, the source of all hidden evils

    by the way, can you send to my mail a describion of what was in this play, i couldn't get the newpaper and up to now I have no information about the contents of it

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. as I read and understood from El-Dostor and felt there is insult against Islam and Its holy Book by making fun of it
    It is not fighting terrorist group more than I felt it is saying our religion is better than yours
    It is not innocent, it can cause hate so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.