Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome Back Tariq

I am not sure form the news but I read through twitter that Syrian blogger Tariq Biassi  has been released at last after three years in jail for a simple comment he left online criticizing the treatment of police in traffic. Strangely he did not break any law because according to the Syrian constitution article no.38 every citizen has the right to express his opinion as a constructive criticism to ensure the security and safety of the nation !!

Despite I am not sure yet I am really happy for his release and I hope that jail time did not break him from inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.