Friday, August 27, 2010

Ramadan’s Arabian Nights : The Barber of Baghdad {15}

I think I will be the worst Scheherazade ever , the Scheherazade that forgets to complete the tale next night !!

I apologize as usual for not posting the 15th night of our radio Arabian nights at its correct time which is 4 PM Cairo local time , I am really sorry. My only excuse is that I was exhausted after writing the Islamphobic America post that took all night.

Now here is the 15th night of the Arabian nights where we listen to the misfortunate of the Barber of Baghdad’s family

Here is the story of the Hunchback translated in to English completely including the story of the barber of Baghdad and his brothers from the original Richard Burton’s translation 

You can check the first parts of the Barber of Baghdad tale at the related posts section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.