Some people want to cancel the execution laws in Egypt ,they say that we will be civilized despite the fact there are other civilized countries in the World that still have their own execution laws for example : The United States where only 16 states from its 50 states canceled the death penalty from its punishment statement
I am against this cancellation.You can not cancel it because you will give the people an excuse to seek vengeance by themselves.
There are certain crimes that should have the death penalty like murder and rape. Do you know how are the feelings of the rape victims ?? Do you know how are the feelings of the families of murder victims ?? We are Eastern emotional people for God Sake !!
From two Weeks Egypt was shocked by the murder of a Merchant by the hands of a doctor , it was an awful crime. I read a statement for the victim’s wife who is an educated middle class woman promising that she would kill that doctor by her own hands if he was not executed because she is an Upper Egyptian in the end.
It is in the Islamic Sharia and in the Quran , it is described as a relief to the victim’s family and a life for other people to spare them from murderers and criminals,it is justice for those who kill and rape other people. Unlike the FGM ,it is in Quran.
Canceling the execution law will not make from us a civilized country only. Some wise people say that the execution penalty did not stop the crime , well for sure it did not because there are other factors in this matter from economic to social to psychological. Also the cancellation of this penalty did not stop the crimes either. Look to Joseph Fritzl and what he had done to his daughter for God Sake.
The Criminals in Egypt will be very happy to stay in Jail for the rest of their lives eating and sleeping for free !!
Yes I know that the UAE does not apply the execution and this is why there was a rumour circulating in Egypt that Hisham and Suzanne case would be transferred there. Anyhow with my all respect to the UAE legal system , this is not 100 % just country , just countries do not differ between their native citizens and foreigners , you all remember the French boy case.
There are other laws that should be canceled now more than anytime dealing with the freedom of expression. The Western Human rights Organizations and the EU should back off from this matter.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 266 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- ► 2010 ( 1092 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- They are still our men
- How Suzanne was killed
- Cairo tower in Ramadan
- The departure of a secrets keeper
- Our men
- Breaking News: The hostages are free
- An Egyptian was honoured in the White House yester...
- Tina did it again
- Breaking News : The Sudanese army attacked the abd...
- Ibrahim Eissa .. it started in Ramadan and it ende...
- Breaking News : Ibrahim Eissa to Jail for two mont...
- Because there is still some beauty in this world ....
- Leave the execution law alone
- Another Breaking news : A fire in the national the...
- Breaking News : Al Mansoura is heading back home.
- When Gamila meets Sarah
- Where are the hostages then ??
- Sarah Palin Disney Film
- A Blast in Syria
- On the holy night
- Businessmen’s edition
- Al Zowahary latest release !!
- Now they moved to Libya
- This is Ahmed Fouad
- The annual Israeli feasts warning
- The hostages updates
- Another rockslide at Doweiqa
- The Egyptian victim in Pakistan latest bombing
- I will not say No but ....
- They are some where in Sudan !!
- It will be an insult to Nobel Prize
- Breaking news : A group of tourists were kidnapped...
- A Message to Mubarak “As if he were going to liste...
- The turn is on the Daily News Egypt
- A possible Return of the H5N1
- A Cairo University Graduate could be the first Wom...
- El-Sadr : The missing Emam
- Dear American Voter
- The Arab American Voters can make difference
- Wrong kind of Jihad
- Again it is the captain's fault !!??
- The Witch is back
- Jesus was against torture
- It happens all the time
- The Circus of freaks and clowns
- Today in History : The first Egyptian Railway
- Questions need to be answered in Suzanne Tamim aff...
- What is happening in Syria ??
- Saving Hatshepsut’s grandsons
- I can't believe it is blogger
- Al Doweiqa anger
- The heroes of Egypt are still honoring us at Beiji...
- Tina Fay as Sarah Palin
- Farouk and Exile : Last Impression
- Stupid silly game
- The language of Numbers : The suicide Rate in Egyp...
- Egyptian X-Files : Who killed Ashraf Marwan ?? The...
- Interesting ad at interesting timing
- Sarah Palin’s first TV interview
- A Salute to our heroes in Beijing
- Naguib Sawiris on Charlie Rose’s Show
- The big surprises are starting from now
- The Doweiqa people revolution
- On the 10th of Ramadan : Abu Ghazala , he was a fi...
- Next there will be a little China Town.
- Arabic Knol and Arabic Wikipedia
- She will be back , Wait for her
- Mohsen El-Sokary’s photo
- To help the Doweiqa victims
- Italian Compensation and American visit : There is...
- The latest death toll of Al Doweiqa rockslide
- The fire of the NDP HQ in Asuit
- I swear to God that it is a hoax
- Like Father like Son
- It was too good to be true
- Latest updates about the Al Doweiqa
- More updates from Al Doweiqa rockslide
- The grandson of Ihsan Abd El-Koddous was arrested ...
- Tragedy in Doweiqa ,they need your prayers
- The last interview for Hisham Talaat Mustafa on TV...
- They met ….in the other world !!??
- What do you expect from them??
- Has anyone seen Badr !!?
- what about Ezz??
- From Sarah with love !!
- Mohamed Farid Khamis to lose some of his immunity
- It is Piper Palin’s turn now
- Follow Up : The electric shock stick girl revealed...
- Another stupid rumour: Genpets
- Emaar is bigger than that
- The Witches Convention
- What is going on ?
- Hisham Talaat Mustafa : A short bio
- Diddy declares the war against McCain
- Sarah Palin and US
- Hisham Talaat Mustafa is officially arrested for T...
- The door is broken
- Fight over the Nile
- Read how Israel deliberately forgets its history
- Ramadan Karim
- ▼ September ( 100 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Human rights Video Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel Economy America History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion Women International Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB Great Cairo blogging 1001 Environment Egyptian History Trials Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities Terrorism Nature Audio Sports Presidency Gulf Spy Just Opinion Iraq News Books Films Party of parties Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Arabic faces Music Breaking News Sinai In the wind's direction Egyptian Royalty Corruption Elections 2012 Asia Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Parliament Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Tourism Alexandria Live Blogging Upper Egypt Daily World Links Polls 1952 Arabic X-Files Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Nile Delta Laws Aswan Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Red Sea 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Pakistan African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Highlighted Comments Matrouh Travel EC Interviews Nubia SS gate Weather Fayoum Latino Leaks Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Jordan South America Government Test Asian Faces Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day