Here are the latest updates about Egypt’s latest catastrophe.
- The army since the afternoon and the police are trying to remove an old unused railway that has been there since pre-1952 ,My grand ma remembers it.If they remove ,they will be able to enter heavy machines from bulldozers so they can remove the massive rocks.The area is too norrow to let bulldozers reach the place.
- The only bulldozer there is owned by the army and it is not that good.
- Now the people are looking for torches so they can search for their relatives alone.
- The death toll reached to 30 persons :(
- The government evacuated at last the neighbour houses for fear of other rockslides “Too late”
- The prime minister visited the injured El-Hussein Hospital and said that the government would have given those misfortunate families the keys of their new houses in Suzanne Mubarak residential project after 3 weeks but fate did not give them a Chance !! “Yes ,blame it on fate , it is easy to blame it on some else !!”
- Here are some photos taken my dear friend Mohamed El-Ghafari
Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
Updates no.2 @10:35 PM CLT
- More shocking photos , this time from the 7th day newspaper, there are some shocking photos for children and women :(
- New set of photos from Ahmed Abd El-Fatah ,Click here to see the slide show
- Here is the full set of photos from Mohamed Al-Ghafari @Picasa
- Here is another photo set from Alaa
Technorati Tags: Egypt,Cairo,Doweiqa,Ramadan,Media,Manshiyat Nasser,Mokattam Hill,citizen Journalism,rockslide,news,breaking News,Mideast,Middle East,Africa